Quality Rental Management Services in Liberty Valley, Washington
Do you own a rental property in Liberty Valley and require professional assistance? If so, look no further than Windermere Property Management.
At Windermere PM, our goal is to simplify property management by keeping true to our promises. That is, to market your property effectively, rent to desirable tenants, care for your property, and handle all tenant issues.
We will put the experience we have gathered over the years to make sure we help you maximize your rental income.
We know how demanding and tiresome self-managing is, especially for a first-time landlord. By hiring us, you'll not only decrease your stress, but you'll also free up your time!
Our Property Management Services
Our property management services are designed to help decrease your stress and increase your ROI. Our services include property marketing, tenant screening, property maintenance, and rent collection.
Furthermore, they are fully customizable and focused on maximizing your income. Get in touch with us today by dialing (509)467-2202.
The following are the services you can expect by hiring us.
1. Desirable Tenants
As a landlord, you want to find high-quality tenants to occupy your units. However, it's not as easy as you may think. By working with us, we will use our skills and experience to help you find great tenants who will pay rent on time and take good care of your Liberty Valley rental property.
In order to make this happen, we put each tenant through a thorough tenant screening process. Our screening process qualifies tenants based on various things, including:
- Their amount of income. A tenant that earns a higher income is, of course, more likely to pay their rent.
- Their credit rating. A prospective tenant's income may not tell the entire story. Why? Because a tenant may have a higher income but have considerable debt which may impair their ability to make consistent rent payments. Running a tenant's credit score through credit checking bureaus like Equifax helps us get the true picture of a tenant's finances.
- Their rental history. We will also get in touch with the prospective tenant's previous landlords to get more information about them. We will ask if the prospective tenant was faithful in paying rent and if they adhered to all lease terms.
2. Rental Advertisement
Are you having a hard time filling your Liberty Valley rental vacancies? If so, Windermere PM can help. We'll put tried and tested marketing tactics to use to help you fill your vacant rentals quickly.
We will use both online and offline marketing approaches. Our online approach includes doing things like running social media promotions and using top rental listing sites like Craigslist.org, Apartment.com, and Rent.com.
On each of the listings, we make sure to make it as attractive as it can possibly be. We make use of high-quality photos that highlight the best features of your rental properties.
As for offline strategies, that usually includes using tactics such as word-of-mouth advertising, yard signs, and posting on community bulletin boards.
Thanks to all these efforts, we can usually rent vacant rentals quickly to a desirable tenant.
3. Property Repairs & Maintenance
At Windermere PM, we understand the importance of caring for your rentals. Basically, a well-cared for property attracts and retains a quality tenant.
So, how exactly do we care for your rentals? We do regular inspections.
- First, we inspect the property when the tenant moves in. This helps us to document the condition of the property.
- Then, we inspect the unit when the seasons change, which helps us notice any small problems and fix them before they become bigger.
- The third inspection is when we happen to be driving by the property. This one helps us check for lease violations. For instance, whether a tenant is keeping unauthorized guests.
- Finally, we inspect the unit when the tenant moves out. Also known as a walk-in inspection, this one helps us document any property damage that exceeds normal wear and tear.
Besides regular inspections, our team is also quick to respond to maintenance requests.
4. Rent Collection
Rent is one of the most important tasks in property management, yet it's a procedure that too many landlords underestimate.
If you hire us, rent issues will be a thing of the past. We will work to ensure you never get to experience the stress of rent collection and all related headaches.
One of our key strategy is ensuring your lease agreement is clear in regard to rent matters. We also take the time to educate both new and existing tenants on its provisions.
5. Financial Reporting
Windermere PM is an honest, transparent and trustworthy property management company. We will provide you regular updates on your rental's financial health.
Thanks to an online portal, you'll be able to access vital financial reports conveniently anywhere and at any time. The reports will include bank statements, a balance sheet, a general ledger, and an income/expense report.
About Liberty Valley, Washington
Liberty Lake is a city in Spokane County, WA.
It is the financial, cultural, and retail center for a large area of Washington. According to census estimates, the city is estimated to have about 10,594 people. This makes it the 78th largest city in the state of Washington and the 269th in the entire country.